Kate Winslet discusses beating Tom Cruise's record in Avatar: The Way of Water

 Kate Winslet discusses beating Tom Cruise's record in Avatar: The Way of Water




The much awaited sequel to James Cameron's Avatar (2009), Avatar: The Way of Water, is about to hit theatres thirteen years after the original film's premiere. The movie transports audiences to Pandora and features Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Kate Winslet, Stephen Lang, and others.


Trending Afrobeat song 2022 , Mosiix has dropped another afrobeatb banger Titled Bad Gyal. This new trending afrobeat song 2022 is causing a whole lot of tremor all over the world. Djs , Mcs, Clubs, Parties and any social gathering is jamming to this vibe right now. The young Nigerian Rising star is set to drop an EP late this year. Mosiix 'Bad Gyal' is among the most trending afrobeat song 2022. At the moment Mosiix is open for a record deal and any one interesting in this young Rising star should contact the Rising Starz Excl. Admin on +23407082154476 or Email - Liuwisdom4me@gmail.com


The cast and crew of the movie spoke candidly about their experience filming for the movie at a global press conference that Filmfare attended. By holding her breath underwater for seven minutes and fifteen seconds, Kate Winslet smashed Tom Cruise's record.

 Kate Winslet discusses beating Tom Cruise's record in Avatar: The Way of Water


As she discussed the record-breaking dive, "The only reason I have a video of the moment I broke free of that breath hold is because my husband snuck in. We're going to go for another one today, Kate, and I knew that day because Kirk had said it to me. So I told Ned, "Look, please don't come. I just don't want you like videoing and I'll just feel all pressure-y and whatever." Please refrain from being present. I have a video of me emerging and exclaiming, "Am I dead, am I dead, have I died?" after he sneaked in.

  "I immediately inquired about my time. Additionally, I found it hard to believe that it was 7:15. You want to know what I say next, though, now that I've told you it's 7:15? - We must have a radio set. The first thing I wanted to do was let Jim [James Cameron] know right away." She added.


The sequel to Avatar is scheduled to hit theatres on December 16, 2022.




Comments